Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nature walks on water! Can you?

Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim challenges us to walk on water?  But what does this mean?  I had a recent experience where Great Grandmaster was setting some goals for me.  I immediately thought, this is impossible.  But Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim explained to me, thats it.  That is your doubt and fear and practicality coming up.  Don't hold yourself backKeep positiveKeep the faith and know that somehow it will happen.  We don't have to know how it will happen.  We just have to believe and strive to make it happen.  This stretches us in ways we must stretch.  I started coming up with new ideas, and new approaches.  Its funny, or maybe I should say sad, but I started to realize, I can do this.  I can really make this happen.  But if Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim, hadn't pushed me, I would have given up.  I never would have taken that next step into greater success.  This is an awesome lesson of faith and belief.  It also emphasizes why a good coach is needed.  I belive that we all need a good coach or a good master instructor in our corner.  Now we have to learn to be that for others.  Lets spread the knowledge and wisdom.

Think about the concept of a flower before it blooms.  Think of the leaves talking to each other about the beautiful flower that is about to bloom.  A month ago, it looked impossible.  They probably said it was impossible.  They would never sign up for that responsibility.  Yet Mother natures has only 1 direction.  It moves towards its goal, never gives up, is fully determined, and in the end, creates the most beautiful flowers.  Lets do that in our lives.  Lets all reach out and make a positive difference in this world.






By Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim, author, teacher, giver, and master instructor.

Other references:  Life Story, Sports-Squido, CEO, Workface, TKD Hall of Fame, The martial artistWoman’s Summit speaker, Martial Art Demos, Biography, Dojo Review, Achievements, Special Student blog, Celebration blog, Jung SuWon blog, Business Card, Pictures, Director, Recent Press Release, Amazon, Search, Foundation, …

No comments: