Sunday, January 14, 2018

Your Thoughts Create Reality


In Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim's new book, Seven Steps to Inner Power - Break Through to Awesome, she teaches us that "Our Thoughts Create Reality".  This is deep, because this also includes our inner thoughts and our inner dialog.  Are you aware of your inner dialog?  Most people aren't, and more importantly, most can't control this inner dialog.

This book and her teachings are amazing.  Every time I read the book, I go deep and deeper into myself, and learn more about bringing up my inner power.  In the past, I would set goals at the beginning of each year, and really not revisit these goals until the next year.   But this year I want to change.  I want to follow Great Grandmaster's advice and set my goals, and revisit these at least once a day.  I want to my mind to hold these goals in my mind.  I want my mind to think about all the things that support these goals.  The more this picture is in my mind, the faster it is on the way to manifesting.

I have to draw the picture in the mind, of what I want to create.  Because I can do it!  My Thoughts Create Reality.  Don't say it.  Feel it!

Thank you for this awakening, and great pearls of wisdom.
Sincerely - Scott Salton
Check out Dr. Tae Yun Kim videos.


No comments: