Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Is Science Finally Catching Up?


Science is finally catching up to the Energy teachings of Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim.  Is light a particle or wave?  Scientists continue to debate this subject and can’t fully understand this, but progress and advancement continues.
Now there are theories that it can be either, depending upon the surrounding environment.  That is crazy to think about.  And yet, Dr. Kim always said – “Your thoughtscreate your universe”, and “You are the center of your own universe”.  What if through our thoughts we can controlthe energy around us, and it helps to even determine the state of a light particle.  





I have been a student of Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim’s teachings for many years, and I love the debate and the possibilities that this has opened up.  Dr. Tae Yun Kim has emphasized for years that your thoughts create your reality ( see Seven Steps to Inner Power:  http://www.taeyunkim.com/about/author/index.php ).
This says that we are all co-creaters, and that what we think, and what we project through our attitudes and behaviors do change our surroundings.  Just think about the reality of that.  We can change our reality.  We can change our stars.


But many people are doubters, and say, that doesn’t really work.  You can’t really control your environment and you either get lucky or not.  What happens in the world is completely random, and your ability to affect your future is very limited.
I completely disagree with that, because I have seen the results many times. 
If I have a limited or negative view, and if I let the energy and my surroundings control me and take me down, then I live in a negative space, and many negative things happen.  My whole world seems down, and I can drop into a deep depression.


But if I live with an optimistic view, if I take control of my energy and attitudes, and generate happy feelings, I can radiate, and I can create a more peaceful, creative and happy environment.  I can wake up every day with a positive mental attitude.  Things around me will be brighter and better.

So my thoughts and attitudes do make a difference.

That is why I am so amazed at Dr. Kim’s teachings, ie., “your thoughts become your reality”.  I have experienced it so many times, and it is real and it works.  Let science continue to debate it and argue it, but I am going to live it. 

Lets take it to the extreme, what if we could actually create our afterlife, by our actions and how we think about it?  If we believe nothing exists, we may go into nothingness.  If we believe and live in a world of lying, anger, and deceit could we possibly be creating our own hell?  And yet if we believe in God, and his grace, and in a beautiful afterlife, and if we believe in a heavenly place where can be with our family and friends, could we be creating our future?

I chose to be positive and optimistic and to live a good clean life, helping others, with purpose and meaning.  What do you choose?


Summary:
  There are many lessons here from Dr. Tae Yun Kim. 

1.     Your thoughts become your reality.  You are a Co-creater.  -> Your thoughts do matter.  These are seeds that manifest themselves into reality.  Watch your thoughts.  Through training you can clear your mind and make yourself calmer and more peaceful.

2.     You are the center of the universe.  You see the universe through you, and therefore you create the world around you.  Be positive and create a beautiful world for yourself.  Have faith in God, and our future.  The act of having faith in God, may be the key.  Remember if you don’t believe, that also creates your reality. 

3.      Never give up.  This is true in the physical world, but also in our spiritual world.  A situation may seem impossible, but with creative energy and the spirit of “He Can Do, She Can Do, Why Not Me!”, anything can be accomplished. 

He Can Do, She Can Do, Why Not Me!”  is Dr. Kim’s motto, and was inspired from the bible, Matthew 14.27.  God teaches us to always have faith and to have courage.  We have to apply that to our lives.  She says, “Be the master of your life.”

4.    As instructors, teach and show your students how to grow and learn and improve in everything they do.  Teach them and motivate them to be positive and optimistic about their training and the world around them.  Teach them to be good to others, and only use the art in self-defense.  Teach them that their thoughts and actions do matter, and help them to develop a positive mental attitude.

Thank you.  God Bless you.
Ju Han, J


No comments: