Thursday, August 21, 2008

Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim - Courage and Focus


I remember being at many of Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim's Jung SuWon Martial Art demos. They were amazing and awesome. I always remember the impression they set upon me. I could sense something very special that I wanted in my life. Courage and Focus. Excitement and Adventure. Challenge and Acheivement. Physical Fitness and Self Defense. Ki Energy and Indomitable spirit. That is what Great Grandmaster Kim's teachings is all about. That is what Jung SuWon training is all about.

I always thought I would have to go and live in the orient. But right here in the United States, I found the best teacher and training in the world. Go USA!!!

The more I trained, the stronger and better I felt about myself. Jung SuWon training gave me many of the things I always wanted and more. Yahoo!!!

No comments: